The Green Balm is an organic multi-purpose healing balm, and some might say, it’s a miracle!
The Green Balm combines MOA’s hero herb yarrow (Achillea millefolium), used for centuries to soothe, heal and repair, along with tea tree oil, nature’s powerful antiseptic and a nourishing base.
A favourite family product, it’s a vital part of any first-aid kit, this essential multi-tasker is ideal for taking on holiday or camping. Keep handy for any little crisis.
- Soothe dry and itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and minor rashes
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns on all the family
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- Treat chapped, weathered lips and kiss goodbye to the dreaded coldsore!
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have a cold and mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete's foot
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Help fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy
- Soothe new tattoos or piercings, whilst helping to avoid infection
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles
- Remove make-up, use as a hot cloth cleansing balm…try the Daily Cleansing Ritual Cleansing Ritual