The Crista pant has a curvy shape, luxuriously high rise and long inseam. The front fly and button closure has the look of a conventional jean, while the extra deep,angled patch pockets and center front seaming reference ski pants. A metal d-ring at the waist functions for name tags, identification lanyards or keys. This textile will retain its shape and should be fit as is. Prior to the first couple laundry cycles the dye may transfer, keep this in mind when wearing.
– High rise waist
– Zip fly and button closure
– Topstiched seaming on center of legs
– Deep front pockets with curved entry
– Darted back waist
– Composed of 97% cotton 3% spandex
– Quantity produced: 35 in denim, 24 in sable
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.
This garment is composed of a deep dye denim. Use caution prior to laundering as dye transfer may occur.