how to sell • trade
We are excited to be offering both new and very gently used clothing in our store. Here’s how it works:
- we pay 30% cash or 50% store credit of the price tags that we apply to your items
- you do not wait for your items to sell before you receive your money, you get cash or trade on the spot
- cash option is only available on the day that items are brought in, credit cannot be converted to cash at a later date
- we selectively buy, sell, and trade modern clothing, and accessories, with the public
- items must be in clean, lightly worn or new condition, with no damages and no stains
- no appointments, just walk in
- you can choose to watch us buy from you, or drop off and shop or return later for your convenience.
- we buy according to demand, condition, and inventory levels.
- please do not take offense if we cannot purchase your items, we can't make money unless we purchase the clothes you bring in, so if we can buy it, we will!
when to sell + how much to bring
- we buy TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY and SATURDAY with no appointments, walk on in
- please bring no more than two bags at once, and no shoes!
yes we will donate your items
- items left by customers for drop off must be claimed by the customer before closing the same business day.
- items not selected for resale will be donated to charity if not picked up by the customer on the same day that they are dropped off.
- all items not selected for resale can be donated to charity as a service to our customers